Lost Crown or Filling in Hales Corners WI
- Always bring the item to your visit. Sometimes we are able to recement crowns or bond your missing tooth back together.
Temporary Dental Material
You may get any temporary dental material from a drug store to cover the exposed area of tooth or place in the hole in your tooth.
Exposure of underlying tooth structure from a lost crown or missing filling can cause a lot of tooth sensitivity
- Avoid hot and cold beverages and foods.
- Avoid chewing on that side to prevent food from getting stuck.
- Rinse the mouth with warm water to clean it out.
- Gently use dental floss to remove any food caught between the teeth.
Call our office right away at Satula Family Dental Phone Number (414) 425-1510 to set up an appointment.
Have You Lost a Crown or Filling?
Drs. Satula and Ebert can repair dental emergencies and restore your smile! Schedule your appointment today.