Cracked, Broken or Fractured Tooth in Hales Corners WI
Temporary Dental Material
You may get any temporary dental material from a drug store to cover the exposed area of tooth or place in the hole in your tooth.
Exposure of underlying tooth structure from a broken tooth can cause sensitivity
- Avoid hot and cold beverages and foods.
- Avoid chewing on that side to prevent food from getting stuck.
It is important to keep the area clean
- Rinse the mouth with warm water to clean it out.
- Gently use dental floss to remove any food caught between the teeth.
- Avoid chewing on that tooth until you can have it evaluated at our office.
Even if you are not in pain, it is important to have the area evaluated as soon as possible with your dentist to prevent further breaking, decay, or loss of tooth.
Call our office right away at Satula Family Dental Phone Number (414) 425-1510 to set up an appointment.
Worried About a Cracked Tooth, Experiencing Pain?
Drs. Satula and Ebert can examine your cracked teeth and determine the best treatment to relieve pain.